Main Office Telephone Number 652-7400
Fax Number 658-9048
· Placement letters and opening information will be arriving home the first week of August.
· Mr. Provost is looking for families who are interested in helping weed and water the vegetable gardens over the summer. Families will be put on the calendar for one week at a time. Chris will organize the schedule once he hears back from folks who are interested. He is also looking for weeding help in the rain gardens. Please email him firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Mrs. Preska and Mrs. Rundle will be working with our PTO to offer a summer reading program this year:
· Even though our library will be under construction this summer our reading program will continue!
· The theme this year is Science!!!
· Please join us every Monday starting June 30th from 4:30 – 6:00 pm in Room 2
· Things to look forward to:
· The Book Mobile
· Cool science projects / Make and Takes
· Read alouds
· Contests and Much, Much More!!!
Thank you for another wonderful year with your children…the Chamberlin staff hopes that you have a wonderful summer!
Thank you Chamberlin volunteers!
Thank you for helping our children grow...
On Monday, June 2nd, the staff celebrated our wonderful volunteers with a lovely tea to thank them for their endless hours of time, loyalty, and assistance working with our students. Chamberlin would not be the caring and nurturing environment it is without your support to help our students blossom. Speical thanks to Donna Kaczmarek, Chamberlin Volunteer of the Year for her countless hours of dedicated service for the students at Chamberlin School as our PTO President.
Puppets in Education presented "prevent abuse" workshops to all of our Chamberlin students in December. Thank you to the Ronald McDonald House Charities for sponsoring this event!
Thanksgiving Sharing Assembly
Click here to read what our students are thankful for...
UVM Hockey Players and PBiS Assembly
Click here to see the video
On October 9th, Chamberlin School participated in International Walk to School Day! It was a beautiful morning to promote a healthy way to travel to school!
First Day of School Video
The beginnings of learning, caring and sharing together...
International Dot Day
September 16, 2013
|Make a free slideshow|
Video Recording of The Dot
Mr. Provost's and Mrs. Tan's 4th grade classes created our newest rain garden at Chamberlin School as part of their study of land and water.
Interview with Mrs. Julie Graham
by Ethan Kwan and Kamryn Hansen - fifth grade students
"Why Picture Books Are Important"
Going Back In Time
PBIS All School Celebration
Watch the video below to see all students enjoying what school life
was like one year ago
Scholastic Book Fair and Family Night
February 6, 2013
Watch the video below to view our wonderful evening with
the Chamberlin Community
First Day at Chamberlin
What a wonderful way to begin the school year together!